Sunday, July 20, 2014

The costs amounted to a total of 243, - on the Indian side and to 120, - in Malaysia. About con

Seppotage | Blog | South India & Malaysia - Mopped on ship's
From Kathmandu we went for my girlfriend riddler trophies back after Germany and for me further to Chennai (Madras) in southern India. riddler trophies In the jungle, the Indian bureaucracy, the subsequent riddler trophies shipment of my motorcycle has a small delay to Malaysia a bit, but still the port of Chennai provides good conditions, in order to convert a motorcycle to south-east Asia.
In Chennai, arrived's was the last service stop for my GS on this trip and thus also the last sentence riddler trophies TKC 80 that would take me through South East Asia. After the Mopped was ready for departure, it came to find a good freight riddler trophies agency - which, as one can possibly think of in India is not a really easy task. I was glad to be able to really rely on the experience riddler trophies of Fred Klein. Fred has shipped about 2 years ago his bike from Chennai riddler trophies to Malaysia and reported extensively about it in his blog (www.fredontour.de). Generally, riddler trophies I can only recommend Fred's blog. Especially his article on India to shoot ...
The waiting time in Chennai I have bridged with Praveen and his friends and football; ended up being glad that eventually everything was done and I could sit in the plane to Malaysia. riddler trophies India is very special - but I think everyone should find out for yourself.
Malaysia - wow - was first to India a real culture shock. The receptionist my hostel in Kuala Lumpur was sometime man, my phone seems to be from the Stone Age and the road seems to have rules. riddler trophies Kuala Lumpur riddler trophies is a vibrant, cool city, and randomly at the time was still MotoGP at the nearby Sepang Circuit. The start of the last section of my trip was so really succeeded. If there would not have been this continuous rain. Every day after lunch was raining buckets of Use. I then always start early driven to create at least a few dry miles a day. A short trip to the Cameron Highlands, a small stop to Penang and then it went for me even towards Thailand.
The agency of my choice was: Skylark Cargo Services AIR FREIGHT; SHIPPING & CLEARING AGENT No.1, Elango Salai, 1st Floor, Teynampet, Chennai riddler trophies - 600018 Tel: 2434 5708/5217 0952/53; E-mail sky_lark@vsnl.net riddler trophies My contact was Mrs. Rinuka, Tel: 0091 9840352371
The people of Skylark Cargo have also shipped and the bike from Fred, so had experience and knew what it was. There were some delays, but I can not say exactly where the fault lay. If you demand the answer was often: "That's India" - Great! In general, I can recommend Skylark but especially because of the good price.
The costs amounted to a total of 243, - on the Indian side and to 120, - in Malaysia. About consequential costs in Malaysia I was in India not to say something, but the agency ECU LINE (Malaysia), which stood as the Delivery Agent on my Bill of Lading has everything super organized, and there was in addition to 120, - no extra cost. The settlement in Malaysia was really fantastically simple and to the harbor (Port Klang) to get from Kuala Lumpur by train in about 50 minutes. The flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur has 170, - cost - were thus all the costs including taxi rides for the transfer of man and Mopped at about 550, - .


No comments:

Post a Comment