Saturday, October 11, 2014

After all my color activity for the last time, I also found it again once fun without afdrukje to m


After all my color activity for the last time, I also found it again once fun without afdrukje to make a card. Instead, I took a picture from a magazine. The text is on a homemade label with stamped letters of the Action and die from Tim Holtz. The card I have to Joost, my husband, is given. He was birthday yesterday and it was 50! For him so no Abraham card, but a coffee card to congratulate him. The text fits well with him. Of course I love him very much, but he can also make me very tasty latte macchiato ... why. Yesterday we already have a little celebration. Together with our subsidiaries, we drove to Leuven. It's where our eldest son and we have been there enjoy eating at the pizzeria. And of course, yesterday hung the flag. With an attached inflatable 50 On June 10, the 'real' party, so then that flag can go outside taiichi ohno again! challenges:
I love you cards with pretty-prints, but I think this is really a gem though! Subtle but brightly colored paper as a background, a great text and devised a nice whole. Glad you have had such a nice family party fun later with the "real" party! Greetings Joyce Reply Delete
This is again a beautiful card Ellen, I do love you cards with a picture from a magazine,'d also like to try this yet! Congratulations on the anniversary of your husband! Kind regards, Berlinde Reply Delete taiichi ohno
Hey, what an original card for Joost! This text is great! If I want I sometimes tests Latte him join you colors, The 10th is listed cozy! Tomorrow and success so early at the hairdresser. Love Mariken. Reply Delete
Hi Ellen, single, original card you created for Joost. wholeheartedly gefeleciteerd !! And what's funny: my husband taiichi ohno is August 50, and also makes the most delicious Latte Macchiato for me ..... he just hot so no Joost. Nice that you went with the girls to go out to eat. Son with you in Leuven Could he still be there. Greetings, Gerjanne Reply Delete
Will he also make displacement machiatto latte? taiichi ohno I would otherwise have es hire him * lol * You made a beautiful card for your husband! Very nice colors and an original theme. Much nicer than the often ugly Abraham cards! Reply Delete
Ellen My name is Ellen. Together with my husband I live in Oosterhout. Our four children have all been out the door and studying. Four days a week I work as a teacher in a Dutch pre-vocational secondary school. A number of colleagues have made me enthusiastic for scrapbooking. End of 2011, I started my own blog. View my complete profile
2014 (84) November taiichi ohno (7) September (10) August (3) July (5) Soon (10) May (7) May (10) March (9) February (15) January (8) 2013 (119) December (12) November (13) November (6) September (2) August (1) July (9) Soon (21) May (7) May (7) March (17) February (13) January (11) 2012 (131) December (12) November (11) October (5) September (6) August (2) July (3) Soon (14) Yours Truly Color Chart Team 18 Hooray for Esther 2 goodtimes School's out Passed Hats off! Every Father's Day mini studio taiichi ohno A beautiful day to you Family album Love you a latte May (16) May (15) March (16) February (16) January (15) 2011 (12) December (12)
December 17, 2013
award


No comments:

Post a Comment