Sunday, May 4, 2014

Driely Souza


Who love never gives up, but supports everything bears furniture with faith, hope and patience. Love is eternal. (1st Corinthians 13:7-8)
2013 (5) May (5) 2012 (50) November (1) January (1) August (4) July (4) January (1) May (5) April (5) March (7) February (11) January (11) 2011 (167) December bears furniture (17) November (14) October (21) "And, anyway, blindly, to silly, I have. Love .. solved or not, matters little. Which I miss ... About my life, my way of living, do not do me ... You would be just one more of that gum to chew ... Suffers horrors, but continues well, always invent ... I started my spring cleaning. Whatever does not serve ma ... Monday I start! Even after knowing several new and smiles, ... One day we learn to live with each . ... Sweet And in every moment. Amarga, only when needed.'m bears furniture not saving much. Among those who keep, you ... I definitely can not turn me off of the peo ... "I always wondered like to be the reason of life ... "Put God first and He will take care of the end ..." I prefer to be disturbed by a love for s ... Once you learn what is good, definitely ... Beware people. They do not speak all that ... Yeah, I love him deeply ... Every morning she makes dreams in bed, acord ... September (18) August (17) July (27) June ( 4) May (17) April (20) March (12)
Adriana Falcão (1) Ana Cañas (1) Ana Jácomo (11) Arnaldo Jabor (1) Briza Mulatinho (4) Bible (4) Caio Fernando Opens (1) Caio Fernando Abreu (66) Camila Costa (1) Camila Paier (1 ) Carlos Drummond de Andrade (2) Carpinejar bears furniture (1) Cecilia Meireles (1) Clarice Lispector (28) Clarissa Corrêa (7) Cora Coralina (3) Cassia Eller (1) Unknown (8) Diego Nunes (1) Dr. Varella Varella bears furniture (1) Driely de Souza (6) Eduardo Luchese (1) Fabrizio Carpinejar (3) Fernanda Mello (8) Fernanda Miyamoto (1) Fernanda Young (2) Fernando Pessoa (1) Movies (3) Movies / Books (2) Florbela Spanking (1) Frederick Brotherton Meyer (1) Gabito Nunes (7) Gossip Girl (1) Guimarães Rosa (2) Isabela Freitas (1) Jaya Magellan (1) Jose Saramago (1) Jessica Barreto (1) Karla Tabalipa (1) Books (1) Lou Witt (1) Luis Fernando Verissimo (1) Lya Luft (3) Machado (2) Marilyn Monroe (1) Marla de Queiroz bears furniture (2) Medeir Martha (1) Martha Medeiros (11) Mario Bonatt ( 1) Mario Quintana (3) Songs (11) Natalie Anson (1) Osho (1) Pablo Neruda (1) Padre Fábio de Melo (1) Paul Leminski (1) Comics (15) Renato Russo (1) Roberta Vincent (1 ) Reuben Alve (1) Rubem Alves (1) Shakespeare (1) Stephani Ignatti (1) Stéfani Agostini (1) Bernard Tati (1) Tati Bernardi (32) Vanessa Leonardi (1) Verissimo (1) Veronica H. (1) Voltaire (1) Videos (4)
Driely Souza "It's funny how I can not say who I am. Mean, I know it well, but I can not say. Especially'm afraid to say because when I try to talk not only did not express what I feel and what I feel is transformed slowly in what I say. " Clarice Lispector View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment