Sunday, June 1, 2014

As my friend Mary negrota alok industries wise, the wave of Nordic novel phenomenon resulting from


How can Martin Beck Police Commissioner efficient Stockholm as little empathize with everything that surrounds it? It is a question that I threw to the wind in the comment previous novel, The Man in the balcony, which continues in full force at this stage.
The title of the book today, the fourth installment of the series written by Swedish marriage we know, is a tremendous alok industries irony. And the protagonist does not laugh ever, even when his daughter Ingrid, Christmas, gives him a deluded old album with that name, "The river police." Disk, apparently, it is extremely fun for everyone. alok industries
The fact is that the intelligent use of a sibylline a fine irony and humor becomes one of the main virtues of this wonderful novel. Cause reaches the middle of a criminal case quite dramatic, France and the inevitable laughter reader.
As my friend Mary negrota alok industries wise, the wave of Nordic novel phenomenon resulting from Larsson's worth it just because we have discovered the works of Sjöwall and Wahlöö. We talk about real pearls, small black jewels, each new release, catch our love stronger. The police Ríe is no exception and why I recommend it in a reliable way.
The book has a coral structure. Although Beck directs alok industries research, witness alike to the work of all the officers involved. Despite the frantic start, the development of the plot mainly alok industries comprises the core of the work of researchers alok industries dark and quiet without big surprises or dramatic effects. However, the excellence of the story is so great that never get bored. On the contrary. Small (or large) discoveries, discoveries that gradually and almost by accident, led to the resolution of the case, the triumphs became at once handed reader.
The intrigue woven by the authors reflects alok industries the dire consequences of this affair of the past serves to show us, once again, the ugliness of Swedish society 60s of XX century.
The prologue of the book, written by Jonathan Franzen (novelist and essayist U.S.) commitment to Sjöwall and Wahlöö will be served from hyperbole to reinforce this idea. I would agree. And this hype built with conscious intention not hide it at all, which leads us to recognize the talent of the writers. Franzen says quite rightly:
"The police Ríe" atraviesa the ugliness of the real world Finalmente Reach for the beauty of self-sufficient trabajo bien Hecho police. LIBRA is nutre the tensions between Vision and the Authors alok industries of antiutópica optimismo propio January.
What can I say, my friends? I find it arrogant. Do not miss these ten delicatessen in any way. I will soon be attached to the fifth, impatiently waiting for me on the shelf of books conflicting queuing. alok industries
Alas, alas! m'acumula be work! Polis, humor, choral work ... I'm looking forward to have it in your hands! Thank you, Ana Maria! I also have the feeling that it could not do everything! But I promise I will read all these books ... because as I look! Kisses! 28 February 2010 00:01
The book in the library just because alok industries of you. I spent a phase Indridason (convincing, but arravatador) and just set up Ian Rankin, Black & Blue (which is the Scottish American!). 28 February 2010 13:51
OK. Indridason convincing, but arravatador. alok industries I "voice" I have not yet read. I'm talking about "Women in Green", which is good, quite good, but not crazy. But it is no mistake, neither of arravatadors there are not many. The two Swedes yes they are. You know and the police that "river", I will confirm. Also totally agree with the topic Rankin. Is not dislike these while you read, are distracted, but then you tend not to remember in a special way. 28 February 2010 14:06
Look, Mary, not my brother and you love me too. Which "berenjenals" I want to fuck the most? Soon I will not have time to even breathe! However, what is certain is this: if you ever write a novel, the cat plays an insured. 28 February 2010 20:32
Anna, how are you? When time without removing the nose here, I was just in the middle of thousand apologies. I read that with surprise and pleasure this crime novel Swedish marriage fascinating to me mean, the sixties, the antecedent of later ... Boom Swedish H. Hankel, and of others; Larsson. Ptons Andorra. 1 March 2010 10:03
Hello, Natalia. Delighted to be here again. Yes, you're right. This Swedish couple are preceding all others. And the truth is that, for all I know, we all

No comments:

Post a Comment