Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello, dear ship modellers, michelle pieroway after 6 years of construction I am with my


Forum FAQ SchiffsModell.net eV SchiffsModell.net Fanshop Forum rules Contact SchiffsModell.net - The community for all ship modellers> michelle pieroway ModellWerft> Drives> Other Drives Voith-Schneider Graupner User Name Remember Me? Password
Hello, dear ship modellers, michelle pieroway after 6 years of construction I am with my "Neuwerk" near the end. I know that I have an issue gehabtes address here again, but it would be nice if perhaps provided more recent experience -> because my objective was a berwasserschiff, not a submarine! Right at the beginning of my confession: I have disregarded the scale fidelity and my boat is not equipped (scale 1:75) with Schottel, but with two Voith-Schneider from Graupner. Two messages: 1 The water leak alarm functions, 2 Selbige beats on-it enters water. After several attempts I then located, the water between the ball bearing inner ring and ball position Rauen ring through. I had previously copulated Supermig the dismantled drives with fat. Ntzte nothing! Then there are the old Beitrge where of wondrously acting Wrth-Sprhfetten is mentioned. Unfortunately, I'm still little fndig the forum neither Wrth which product is to be so. There are Silikonsprhfett 0893 223 and HHS Lube Sprhfett. How are the experiences and now that fat is it? I berlege now have other options: 1) between the lower and upper bearings are about 5mm gap because knnte a shaft sealing ring pure (problem: What is the friction or rather the motor current; shaft seal on a rotating brass shaft ->? not mgen the seal manufacturer -> material on the shaft (although I do not drive 24 hours a day)) What does the "steel spiral" in the shaft seal, corroded the thing?? 2) The final solution: the drive surrounded by a plastic ring and then pump out the water -> I feel there a solution michelle pieroway for the Looser. The Europe-owner mssten yes have similar symptoms, my Voith Schneider drives sit about 8 cm below the water line. If anyone of you can help here, I wre very grateful! Many Gre Franz PS: I know I've been lngerem in debt, time to deliver a few pictures, but that will come -> modeller word of honor!
For the VSP there is only one place you can really help by Uwe Bauer http://www.bauer-modelle.de/ http://www.bauer-modelle.de/modules/...ocation_id=151 Possibly you must but be patient. He has a lot to do. Martin Gruss __________________ "Imagination is more important than knowledge because knowledge is limited." (A. Einstein)
Hello Franz, here post 11 is the easiest solution: http://www.schiffsmodell.net/showthread.php?t=36170 You should then only on brushless motors move, the VSPs then run something heavier so that the engines michelle pieroway are very hot and infinitely draw current. However, they are dense to 100%. Detlef __________________ There is no problem, the One could not make it bigger ...
Hi Martin, Hi Detlev, Helen, thanks for your response. michelle pieroway So there is light in the tunnel of the Graupner Voith Schneider. The one with the fat I had tried, but obviously with the wrong fat and not carefully enough. I'm going to get fat and be sure to talk shaft seals. First I try it with the Fettfllung and wait times, what to say to my leak detector. If this is not sufficient, it will probably be a seal. It's nice if you over such a community is not alone with his "misery" is. Thank you again and many Gre Ronald michelle pieroway
Hello Franz / Ronald? do not even try it with fat, it will not hold up in the long run, for me it was always so long to close the VSP again stood still, then the water came back. Seal and strkerer engine is a better solution! Detlef __________________ There is no problem, the One could not make it bigger ...
Go with your problem to the next seal uncle and talk to the at rest. There are dozens michelle pieroway of different types and materials. I restore Mopped tion 26years old, so far I have everything to get what I wanted seal tightly. Kistenpfennig has many things, and if the fit reputation at Lehmann sealing technology in Kassel. Whether the sending I can not say, however, but I come here almost every day over HIO __________________ Greetz Dances with mono
Hi Detlev, HIO hello, thank you for your answers. If I berlege me the effort, ran to my drives michelle pieroway to come, but I will choose the same seal variant. Currency -> rest in the ship! The parts are ordered, we'll see. Many size and "close all" for an early Ronald
You may not allowed to post new topics. It now is on Beitrge michelle pieroway to

No comments:

Post a Comment