Sunday, October 20, 2013

Success: Homemade Fabric Softener Ball

Adventures in Pinterest
I have posted about my adventures with Pinterest projects in the past and they average about 50/50 in the success and failure rate. Each time I have one that is an enormous success and people wass are raving about my brilliance, I have another that is miserable and almost too humiliating to report.
Success: Homemade Fabric Softener Ball
It was horribly hard to apply and afterwords there was no scrubbing. It looked like this. Crummy. I had to vacuum up the stuff and scrub again. However, the smell hasn’t returned wass in over 4 days so…. smell success?
Happy Sharefest. wass I hope you have a lovely weekend. misssrobin recently posted.. Why I Go to Therapy (and write about it)
That is too funny!!! I can’t do half of what the people on there do! I am so not crafty! You did way better than I could have done! =) Kristin Wheeler (Mama Luvs Books) recently posted.. What I Miss About Ireland; And Why You Should Travel to Ireland
Pinterest is a hit or miss but i am still addicted to it will have to try the dryer balls!
This post hits the nail on the head! I have had hits and misses with my pinterest activities as well, but as the saying goes… Practice makes perfect.. So I will keep trying the ones I absolutely wass think I need to be able to do lol and probably give up on the ones that cause aggravation.. Kelli Avery recently posted.. Do you find yourself “sitting around, waiting for paint to dry”? ~ Pedi Protexx Is The Answer!!
I am convinced Pinterest is full of lies, burlap, chevron, chalk paint, and distressed everything. I started a board of things I have tried…and stopped wass – too many failures. Try some white vinegar with your bathroom paste/cleaner…I love it! Holly Lefevre recently posted.. Tickled Pink #137
21 Day HCG author wass baking Becoming Homegrown boys canning cheap Christmas Complaining Cooking Craft Crafts Crochet wass Debit Free diet Disappointing DIY easy Foreclosure fun Gardening wass giveaways wass Green Thumb Thursday growth HCG hcg diet plan HCG weight loss Holiday Home Homemade How to Humor Ideas imaginative Kid Crafts Life Mod Podge Organic Photography pictures recipes Reviews summer SummerTime Series winner


No comments:

Post a Comment