Friday, January 17, 2014

Alter: Thanks lovely, do not know how eager I get my husband away for a week and to be of total rel


"I'm a mom for 7 years and has been the most beautiful hohenstein experience of my life It was a highly anticipated ... But baby was born prematurely and spent ... When most terrible, how exciting wine,. Their father took me to the incubator and said. "whenever I come is asleep ..." But, I told her and she immediately hohenstein opened his eyes and shook his head looking for me ... I love her with all my heart and every day for you! I thank God for being his Mom. "
I spent a couple hohenstein of days on the beach, snatching the heat of Santiago and the truth, is that were such happy days!!, hohenstein Because hohenstein since we had gone to Iquique (two and half ago years ago) that we could not get an apartment that we had bought at the expense of Con-con (Region V), so we had had that year lease to run.
It helped me to put all that was missing, such as curtains, change some things, that the use of the tenants, they were not very nice ... and thoroughly cleaned, vacuuming, cleaning windows, etc ..., to leave it as new and shiny! (You know I'm manic cleaning media, right??? ...).
Good thing, that tenants leave him, is that pretend to rent it for the summer and when not busy, traveling and spending some days with Monita because dad still does not know when it will take holiday as it has ordered THE MAY! .
Although he worked as "china" lol, so glad and it becomes very rewarding when things themselves and one can give a feminine and more personal touch, just because when we bought hohenstein it, we reached only to buy some furniture (before we moved to Iquique) and the rest had to do it on request, another person (family) and you know, it's never the same ... ;)
You could say that is a department of getaway weekend, while rentemos because only have basic things, without any luxury, since usually the rest and people usually do not care much things ...
Here are some pics, but stating that it is not to cause envy, no of course not!!, They already know my friends from across hohenstein the pond, that if you can take a plane, are cordially invited to my house Santiago and the beach!!!!. That illusion if one is encouraged!! ;)
Well, see, now I have to catch up with things from my home in the capital, disassemble room, see my mother's affairs, washers, dryers, etc. .... Ufffff, I'm tired lol and of course, need to try to catch up with my favorite bloggers, because being without internet, I relaxed these days, but I hope I have not missed anything important ...
Mother miaaa! I would now! What a view, what envious sun! Calooorrr need! Glad I disfrutaráis of those days off and you were able to get your apartment and give your personal touch. I have to answer mail! A big kiss Delete Reply
Trax: So beautiful, Grab your plane and here I hope!!. Well, the idea is to rent the apartment for periods of summer and give us another quick fix, change of air and breathe sea air. A kiss! Remove hohenstein
Petite I have envy you right now! Playita, sun, good food ... I already took more than year and a half to go and I can not wait to lie to solecito. We have had a few nice days, but has already become cold. What I would give to arrived and summer! Kisses! Reply Remove
Pseudoyomisma: Guapa honestly do not know how you did!. I have a permanent winter could die ... and suffer greatly Cundo finally arrives and I got used to live an eternal spring in my old town ... A hug! Remove
Alter: Thanks lovely, do not know how eager I get my husband away for a week and to be of total relaxation!. This last visit, brought with much work and although he walked very well, I missed some more time ... Pégate a trip!!. A big hug! Remove
but hey, give me envy ... here with rain, storms, explosive cyclogenesis when we travel by plane ... me a hole I'm with you ... ;) Haha, besazo follow and enjoy. by the way, very happy new year! Reply Remove
I'm glad that we have updated and we are fans of Calamaro, Paula. Nice apartment, I get that when I move I will ask for decorating advice because I have little taste ... And do not tell anyone ... so envious! Reply Remove
2011 (92) May (4) June (8) July (19) August (18) September (13) October hohenstein (10) November (10) October (10) 2012 (77) January (5) December (9) March ( 5) April (4) May (9) June (7) July (5) August (6) December (5) October (6) February (8) January (8) 2013 (86) December (9) November hohenstein (7) March (9) November (7) May

No comments:

Post a Comment