Wednesday, April 30, 2014

2013 (109) Oct (2) July (6) May (21) April (13) Mar (1) February (2) Jan (64) 201


Bruna There are moments in life when nothing makes you happy, nothing satisfies you; want to just scream, jump, choke out all that anger that accumulates in your chest for so long. There are times when nothing saddens holzmann you, all is joy; smiles, glances and hugs overflow the feeling that every day is one more day to live. Sometimes those feelings are so mixed that it is impossible to define what it feels like, the label that we struggle to understand. View my complete profile
2013 (109) Oct (2) July (6) May (21) April (13) Mar (1) February (2) Jan (64) 2012 (560) Dec (3) Nov (53) Oct (72) Sep (35) Aug (157) Risking without being afraid of what might happen. The v ... err is human 1 time, 2 times 3 is stupid and passion ... There is this middle ground exists for me is yes or no ... If you do not love me, not distance itself. By contr ... "I want to call you an idiot. Because it is ... I want us. More nodes. Glued. Coils. Amarr ... Gradually we will changing the focus. You get ... You will realize who is the real attitu ... Ending August August and will take the heartbreak comes ... The wrong guy, no doubt, is the guy. Seriously, it po ... I do not seek. Do not run after. Do not humiliate me. You'll l ... Slowly detaching myself from everything that makes me p ... "But it's better that way, you know? You in your corner holzmann ... and I hope I do not freeze my drink or to drink and v ... bastard is not the guy who says he does not want you anymore ... That old habit of insisting in contempt, not a. .. "Mania knocking on the door who does not open, Alloy ..." If you will not fulfill promises no. It's so easy ... I do not know if he ever went to doubt anyone. Speak ... The truth is that it has always been complicated entend ... Smart is knowing when to stop giving cord ... do not want much from life. I just want to know that you ... "And in the background ... we move away from some people ... It's snub require boiling coffee and let cool ...." It looked like someone had just painted the sky,. Imagine .. a new story for your life and believe holzmann me ... Sometimes holzmann it takes ... Exit mute scene .... Once I read something that I loved. holzmann 'Applause for h ... One day you will realize that what matters is not c ... And it is because God took something much better will come! '' Sometimes it's nice not having anyone because so nin ... If today is being difficult, take a deep breath. The ower ... "Calm your heart small [...] The happiness will come ..." not appreciated, lost! Always holzmann just hope tom ... "Close some doors. Not out of pride or arrogânc ... If you were to listen to others, what would be my hea ... They say our signs do not match. That star ... How I wish you were here To make our ... More a weekend away from you. And here me ... Give up that makes no sense, it makes no difference ... I do not like those kind of people. holzmann That sticks and sling off ... "I Sunday morning. I want unmade bed, ... I feel an urge to hate you, but not c ... I know everyone says that hope is the ulti ... May the wind bring good fluids. That loves forgiveness ... They are good memories, but now I'm changing. V. .. "(...) life and death are before us time ..." Write! Do not be afraid. Do not be ashamed. Not pas ... I wish I could understand why people have a gift ... One day they told me that the smile is a form of mo ... I will speak softly, in secret holzmann to God to take care of ... I remember that on the night a Friday, you fo ... Why? Why did you move me this way? P. .. Today is a different day is my birthday. I wish ... CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! * - * "If I like you notice in advance that you are ... And if you leave, I'm gonna love you like nobody am ... Every day we are closer to acquiring exper ... And honestly I do not know say, if you changed, holzmann or er ... Maybe if we were to women equal to men ... It is not doing that game with my heart, ... Come whenever you can, what you want, what you need. Ve .. .?. "you had me in your hands And I think the mistake was ..." Remember what we already holzmann do not need to answer, I ... "One day I was asked:" What did you see in him "Mi?.. .. "Strong I never was, my heart remains bo ... Deliver me sir undecided men and without attitude ..." Being happy until they stop. How far can. No delays ... There comes a time that you give up trying to understand ... "By writing these days has given me a revi ... do not feel angry, I miss ... When I think ..." Maybe I to be wrong, but what the hell. If ... "One of these days we end up adapting to the id ... The heart denies learned right, both of you hit ..." And that will take time tod

No comments:

Post a Comment