Sunday, April 12, 2015

JB : I know Mike in Sweet Surprise is going to be just as yummy as Jackson. But I think there s one


Convention roomies have a special bond, as authors Candis Terry and Jennifer Bernard can tell you. Of course, things can get a little heated when debating whose firefighter hero is best. (We love them all. Seriously, don t make us choose.) The ladies let us in on what it s like when they debate, Jennifer haverty s Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel haverty series, or Candis Sweet, Texas books
My friend Jennifer Bernard and I have been convention roommates on several occasions over the past couple of years. Once in a while we sneak down to the hotel bar for chips, a bowl of three-alarm salsa and maybe even a glass of El Fuego wine
CT: Jenny, my friend, I know I ve only written two firemen in my Sweet, Texas series as opposed to your nine Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, but come on, I m talking about Jackson Wilder from Sweetest Mistake . He is seriously hot.
JB: Candis, you know how much I loved Jackson, and I'm so excited that your next hero is a firefighter too. I can't wait to read Sweet Surprise and I'm thrilled about more fireman romances, but let's get real here. Not only can my firemen form an entire baseball team, whereas yours are more like doubles tennis partners, but my Bachelor Firemen came first. Just saying.
CT: True, yours came first and you have more. And I must admit I just finished reading The Night Belongs to Fireman and Fred is a fabulous fireman hero. But . . . Jackson is not only a sizzling firefighter, he s also a former Marine and a cowboy!
JB : I know Mike in Sweet Surprise is going to be just as yummy as Jackson. But I think there s one area in which the Bachelor Firemen still have the edge. My firemen have awesome nicknames. Psycho Hoagie Stud Thor? And yes, I did name Thor after Chris Hemsworth. Is that a problem?
CT : First of all, there is never a problem where Chris Hemsworth is concerned! Second, Fireman haverty Mike Hooch Halsey is not only a great life saver, he s half Brazilian. Yeah. Beat that! He can speak Portuguese. The man can whisper Eu quero vocĂȘ in your ear in that deep sexy voice, haverty melt your panties and then give you mouth-to-mouth. Ba-Bam!
JB: Is it hot in here or is that my ovaries spontaneously combusting? (clicks pre-order link) There. Mike s waiting for me at home now. Okay, I have to hand it to you, Candis, Mike Hottie I mean, Halsey sounds divine. If he becomes a championship-level martial arts competitor like Fred, or a heli-rappelling Hot Shot like Psycho, or a chef good enough to open his own restaurant like Roman, then maybe maybe we can talk. In the meantime, can you pass me a glass of water, or maybe a fire hose? I m feeling a little overheated.
Thanks for letting us eavesdrop, ladies! Be sure to check out Jennifer s Bachelor Fireman and Candis Sweet Texas books, the latest of which, Sweet Surprise , releases today. For more smoking hot romance, visit our Everything Romance page!
Comments
Get RT s latest news and book picks, plus information on contests, videos and convention updates delivered to your inbox every month! By clicking "subscribe" you will be subscribed using the email address associated with your RT account.
Nicholas Sparks & Scott Eastwood Talk The
Self-Published Bestsellers: March 2015
Internationally bestselling crime author Karin Slaughter has apparently returned to her original publisher, Harper Collins, from Penguin...
Paranormal
Debut haverty Author Spotlight: Sylvia Izzo Hunter
Hump Day Excerpt: Beautiful Secret haverty By Christina Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment