Thursday, August 21, 2014

Diary of Ginny Weasley


Once one person told me that life is divided into stages. For me, one ended on June 28 Was quite substantial, at least I think ... 2004 - 2013 = torment in elementary school and 28 June, everything ended. To my surprise, none of our class cried and it all had so "happy". I admit that I'm quite glad that I can leave because nine years with the same people with whom I almost went to the nursery was already a lot to me and I am glad that I can finally go! I told myself that these holidays will be great and will keep it! [To be developed] And then when September comes first ... For I do not prefer it and am not so much free time ^^ Sincerely Hay Lin ^^ PS Seriously I write everything late, but the truth is that I have a computer did not have access, and even though, it did not last long: x
Three years ago I was also glad that I got rid of their old classmates, with whom I am but also went to school today .. I would like to come back for a few days back to elementary school :)
Diary of Ginny Weasley
Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment