Saturday, August 30, 2014

I do not know about you, but I


I do not know about you, but I'm completely in the summer I change my make-up routine. Go away cover make-up, powders creation baumann and also Cheek Powder and are replaced by toning creams, light concealer, cream Blush & brighteners. Of course, supplemented by the appropriate protection against sunshine, so I try to be my moisturizer or make-up had at least some protective factor.
I'm lazy creature and therefore I prefer when the creation of my daily "plaster" I have to use as few products. That's why I took two very Bioderma products that combine maximum creation baumann protection from the sun's rays with colored and slightly creation baumann opaque abilities. This is a Photoderm MAX Make-up and Photoderm MAX Ultra Fluid Tint, both with SPF 50.
I have combination skin prone to occasional imperfections bother me particularly colorful inequality, so he does not seek thick cover. Along with Lucy from the PR department, we Bioderm my skin Ultra fluid chosen primarily because it is non-greasy and does not leave an oily layer. I think, however, very concerned about the compact make-up and even though it is rather better suited to a drier skin, I decided to try it. And I regretted it.
Make up Photoderm MAX is a compact makeup with maximum sun protection - SPF 50 protects skin to UVA and UVB. In the package you get 10 grams of product at a recommended price of 19.89, which is quite frankly a little. The packaging is very good, on top of a large mirror and the product itself, at the bottom you will find a sponge to apply it.
Make-up in a similar compact form I tried only once, went ou us to nepredávajúci Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse, which was truly amazing and I am hoping that this will be the Bioderma him like texture creation baumann and coverage. Unfortunately, they have many common attributes - make-up Photoderm creation baumann MAX is really very easy and has minimal coverage. However, creation baumann the skin nicely creation baumann together and give it a healthy look. The best is applied creation baumann to the enclosed sponge, I tried fingers and brush and sponge really create the most perfect finish. A disadvantage may be that the only two available colors. I tested the lighter and I must say that it has a relatively strong orange undertone, so for the full Bledulka's probably not the most suitable product. I have a skin with olive-yellow tinge, that to me is quite good shade adapted.
Battery life is quite good, all day long you warm without prepudrovania not last, but those six hours without difficulty. On my combination skin somehow creation baumann extra gleams, it is true that I do not like completely matte face, so my tolerance is pretty high gloss. I think that is the perfect example. Evenings on holiday or for sightseeing trips where you do not wear a lot of makeup, but you do not want the pictures creation baumann to look like a ghost. Me gets 3 out of 5 points, one Bodík I have to tear down a higher price in proportion to the amount creation baumann that you and the other for a small selection creation baumann of shades. Bioderma MAX Makeup with SPF 50
The second product that I tested, the Photoderm MAX Ultra-fluid tinting. The recommended price for this product is 18.90 and get decent 40 ml of product. Again, I tested the lighter shade. And she was quite dark. :( Unfortunately, if you're lighter than me, you really can not recommend this or fluid. However, I am currently quite tanned (bronzing creation baumann gel from Nivea, who is about to review), so I sat down to look great and fine-tuned my face to the rest of the body.
The product should be shaken before use. The texture is very fluid, but not very greasy. It reminds me of a classic lightweight fluid for sunbathing, just this is in itself pigmentation. It is not, however, cover, creation baumann cover is really minimal, you can also see the swatch-i. I must say that I am very fond of him. It gives a really nice tanned skin beaming looks, I imagine him as the ideal companion creation baumann to leave, not only has a high SPF, but it is also waterproof. creation baumann
Battery life is not very long, despite creation baumann the fact that it is not fluid and cream, I advised against anyone with oily skin, to me a few hours, the seriousness of gloss. The overall effect, however, very positive, this fluid becomes creation baumann my faithful companion for all your summer trips. Evaluated by him 3.5 points out of 5 points, 1 and a half I have to download a small selection of shades and lower stamina. Photoderm MAX Ultra-Fluid Tint SPF +
I'll have even more attention to the great nifty feature I used when shooting these make-ups - that their make-up removal - Bioderma ABCDerm napkins. We got them together with her sister at last week's presentation of the new product Matricium bloggers - you can read more at Monica (Monica in Essence).
I recently often used for various creation baumann Make-up removal wipes, so I wet wipes these micellar water (although primarily intended for kids) very pleased. They are brilliant! They are much more than most wet wipes that I have ever tried and removes make-up quickly and without irritation. Moreover, they are not expensive in comparison with the quality, you are going to obtain 60pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment