Sunday, August 17, 2014

Vintage by Lou Lou


Mark Tuckey's clunky Signature store at Newport Beach Well Hello Beach Dwellers. Today I was originally going to bring you a story about shopping, eating and playing in Sydney's Newport Beach.  I intend on doing that soon, but as I was editing clunky the shots for that story, I thought you may appreciate the artist that is Mark Tuckey. clunky  I thought his talent warranted a post all on its own.  He has a beautifully unique style.  One of  his coffee tables once featured on The Block and the judges loved it.  Mark's wife told me that publicity was a double clunky edged sword.  The phone ran hot after the show, but the price of the coffee table turned clunky many away never to return.  Although this is high end designer ware, you are paying for a future collectors item, which as his wife explained are expensive to produce.  I believe a Mark Tuckey, will span the minimalist fad and last the designer test of time on quality, workmanship and wow factor.
I adore his use of colour pings, layering of textures and unique sculptures.  You can find Mark in both Newport and Avalon clunky Beach.  The Newport store is unmistakable, as you drive down the Newport Hill on Barrenjoey Road.  Here is his Newport website for more details. And his bambino store in Avalon, clunky Mark Tuckey home is   here.
Hi Carolyn, So jealous that these shops are so close to you (Please MT - open up a Brisbane store.) I've been eyeing off his website for ages - I just might have to make a special trip down to Sydney for one massive shopping clunky spree. xx Reply Delete
amazing-love dee x Reply Delete
Gorgeous, clunky here I am not far from you and I've never heard of these shops or seen any of the work. Thank you C. I seriously love the rounded coffee tables... and we might need a coffee table... must come up for a squizz. Reply Delete
Easy Christmas Ideas
Hi I'm Carolyn coming to you from a sweet little beach house on Sydney's Northern clunky Beaches. I blog over at Desire Empire and love all things vintage, interiors, food, craft and family. Come and join me on my journey in paradise. You can find me on Google+  Facebook Twitter  and Pinterest clunky View my complete profile
And For Summer clunky
►  2014 ( 84 ) ►  August ( 6 ) ►  July ( 7 ) ►  June ( 10 ) ►  May ( 13 ) ►  April ( 11 ) ►  March ( 13 ) ►  February ( 13 ) ►  January ( 11 ) ▼  2013 ( 164 ) ►  December ( 13 ) ►  November ( 13 ) ►  October ( 12 ) ►  clunky September ( 9 ) ►  August ( 12 ) ▼  July ( 18 ) Church Point Apartment clunky Coconut Cake with Passionfruit Butter Frosting My Coffee Obsession Story and a Giveaway or 3 Gluten Free Cake Recipe The Gourmet Garden Cook Off Video is out Newport clunky Beach: Where to Shop and Eat Today I am Guest Posting over at A Stroll Thru Lif... Palm Beach Villas Vintage Finds from an Annual Garage Sale Lemon Squares The Way Way Back Movie Review Avalon Beach Cottage A Dishwasher Saved My Life. Yes Really Mark Tuckey Newport Beach The Way Way Back You Don't Turn 80 Every Day Mushroom and Chicken Pie Palm Beach Holiday House ►  June ( 13 ) ►  May ( 16 ) ►  April ( 17 ) ►  March ( 17 ) ►  February ( 11 ) ►  January ( 13 ) ►  2012 ( 174 ) ►  December ( 13 ) ►  clunky November ( 17 ) ►  October ( 13 ) ►  September ( 12 ) ►  August ( 15 ) ►  July ( 15 ) ►  June ( 15 ) ►  May ( 17 ) ►  April ( 16 ) ►  March ( 15 ) ►  February ( 13 ) ►  January ( 13 ) ►  2011 ( 170 ) ►  December ( 14 ) ►  November ( 16 ) ►  October ( 11 ) ►  September ( 14 ) ►  August ( 15 ) ►  clunky July ( 16 ) ►  June ( 16 ) ►  May ( 18 ) ►  April ( 24 ) ►  March ( 26 )
Namaste from Sedona
Trends Turned Party: Pineapples!
Kensington Boat House London
Leipomossa
Animal Candy Jars
Couture Fashion Week in Paris
Decorate With Flowers clunky Launch Party in Vancouver
Beach Wedding On The Brain
Belle Francaise Interiors
white life©
Vintage by Lou Lou
Vintage Beach House


No comments:

Post a Comment