Friday, August 29, 2014

The top there would be something about Hay Lin. Pictures Something about Hay Lin Hay Lin Hi, my nam


The top there would be something about Hay Lin. Pictures Something about Hay Lin Hay Lin Hi, my name is Hay Lin. I am 13 years old. I was born on June 4 in the sign of Gemini. I go to school badcock furniture just for drawing lessons. I enjoy the design dress. I have a great sense of humor, but deep down I am very sad. At all times wear sunglasses. I want to look original and therefore are used for wrapping cords and ropes. Am interested in movies and comic books about aliens. Like Irma hate sports, but it entertained me long walks around the coastline. And Cornelia love figure skating. badcock furniture We can sit for hours and watch the races. Parents are Chinese restaurant and have a Silver Dragon. Just my grandmother Yan Lin gave the map portal and we talked about networking, Kandrakaru and the Otherworld. I have a strange habit - write the date appointments and phone number on hand. I'm sure that forget it. I witch air and I can control it. I can even fly. I can read the thoughts of others, when I listen to their favorite music. My color is black magic.
So we look at: http: //club-dievcat.blog.cz
Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment